Rules Related to the Coronavirus Pandemic
Because the situation with the Coronavirus Pandemic remains fluid, we have made some modifications to our rules for the health and safety of all.
- Camping is strictly limited to reservations only.
- Walk-in camping will not be allowed.
- New reservations require a 2-night minimum. JALAMA ONLY
- Each basic and hookup campsite is strictly limited to 8 people, including children.
- Do not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
- Only 1 (one) RV or trailer will be allowed in each campsite (No RVs or Trailers with cabin reservations). 1 additional vehicle (passenger vehicles only) will be allowed per site. Joiner Fees apply. JALAMA ONLY
- Changing campsites will not be permitted.
- Playgrounds will remain closed.
- Swimming Pools at CACHUMA LAKE will remain closed
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet with others outside of your household.
- Wear face covering at the Ranger Gate/Office, when in line for the restrooms and other business establishments in the park, or when around others outside of your household.
- Please expect longer wait times for entry into the park.
- Check-in is at 3:00PM. Parking is limited. No early arrivals. JALAMA ONLY
- Reservations are open one month at a time at JALAMA BEACH, which will give us the ability to assess the impact on the park and to make modifications as needed.
- Rules are subject to additional modifications depending on how activities affect the park, patrons and staff.
Access our online reservation system by clicking on the "Make A Reservation!" button. Santa Barbara County Parks accepts online reservations for campsites, yurts and cabins at our camping parks and group picnic areas at our day-use parks.
Reservations can be made up to six months in advance of your arrival date, starting midnight Pacific Time, for all camping sites. There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends and a 3-night minimum stay on holiday weekends. Reservations cannot be made for same-day arrivals online. Walk-ins are welcome depending on availability. Each site, with the exception of group camping sites, are allowed two vehicles. Nightly fees apply for 2nd vehicle (joiner) and will be charged at the gate upon arrival.
Cachuma Lake Recreation Area
Day Use Parks:
Reservations can be made from one year (starting midnight PT) to three day in advance (by 11:59:59 PM PT) of your reservation date for all day-use parks.
Bouncers are allowed in designated day-use group areas with a paid reservation and bouncer fees and may be rented from approved vendors who have satisfied the County's insurance requirements.
Cachuma Lake Nature Cruises:
- Nature Cruise Information
- For a Reservation Call: (805) 568-2460
Terms and Conditions: